Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_2f9b5376f7181531e74657689bc03a84, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /home/blockst0/cubica.net/wp-content/plugins/iflychat/iflychat.php on line 19

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/blockst0/cubica.net/wp-content/plugins/iflychat/iflychat.php:19) in /home/blockst0/cubica.net/wp-content/plugins/iflychat/iflychat.php on line 19

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blockst0/cubica.net/wp-content/plugins/iflychat/iflychat.php:19) in /home/blockst0/cubica.net/wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/class-sg-cachepress.php on line 348

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blockst0/cubica.net/wp-content/plugins/iflychat/iflychat.php:19) in /home/blockst0/cubica.net/wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/class-sg-cachepress.php on line 362
Cubica » Topic: temporary chat

temporary chat

Home Forums General temporary chat

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by deltawolf deltawolf 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    deltawolf
    deltawolf
    Participant

hello every 1

deltawolf
    deltawolf
    Participant

I like how customizable this site is a lot of nice features and looks like it will take a load off of paul when it comes to the design aspect of building the site

Fish
    Participant

I’m still trying to find my way around here.

Jflamer
    Participant

Site looks gorgeous. I’m really looking forward to this upcoming mmo.

deltawolf
    deltawolf
    Participant

u can change ur theme and password nickname etc in the profile in the top right

Conboy
    Conboy
    Participant

Had to register so no one would steal my username and try to sell it back to me 😉

deltawolf
    deltawolf
    Participant

why didn’t I think of that XD

Fish
    Participant

so at the moment we are blank pictures. i feel naked.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Fish.
    deltawolf
    deltawolf
    Participant

yes we are all naked in here together >.>

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar